Saturday, March 15, 2014

Getting Down to Work

To Social Media, Communications and Racing Bikes!
It's been over half a year since the last time I posted anything, and a lot has happened! I graduated started and finish my last semester of school at Lewis & Clark College and had a fun and full season of road and cross. I'm now searching for jobs and hoping to find work in the social media and communications world, drawing on the experience I had with this project while I was in France! So, on that note I thought it would be appropriate to reboot my UpwardProgress brand and keep charging skyward. Check back here for continued postings on my adventures and be sure to check out the two bands I'm currently managing, the HPChiro-RPM Mortgage Cycling Team and the IT business tool Kudough.

Another hard day at the office.

Ride on!
Kyle McCall
https://twitter.com/upwardprogress



No comments:

Post a Comment